Taste of Point Reyes Tour
The Taste of Point Reyes Tour is ideal for larger celebrations – team building, birthday parties, family reunions and more. Enjoy the very best local wine, cheese, oysters with the stunning scenery of Point Reyes. Everything is taken care of – transportation with an executive coach, exclusive tours and tastings at every location, a gourmet catered lunch, a knowledgeable guide and optional wine pairings for extra fun! An unforgettable experience!
- Savor local cheeses and a catered lunch at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company
- Slurp fresh oysters on the shores of beautiful Tomales Bay at Hog Island Oyster Company
- Learn all about oyster farming and try your hand at shucking
- Drink sparkling honey wine in the gardens at Heidrun Meadery
- Go behind-the-scenes to learn about bee keeping and wine making
- Enjoy stories of the natural and cultural history of the area with your expert local guide
- Includes transportation with executive coach, private tours, tastings and a catered lunch
- Additional wine pairings available with lunch and oysters
Groups of 8-60 guests
Available Monday thru Friday
Starting at $195 per person, plus transportation and booking fees
“A full day of indulging in cheese, wine and the beauty of West Marin. Elizabeth is knowledgeable, outgoing and knows the people at all the locations we visited. We were made to feel very special!” — Josh M.