Cheese Lover’s Tour
Explore three award-winning creameries and sample local artisan cheeses, right where they are made. Enjoy exclusive visits to private dairy farms and frolic with the sheep, goats, and cows! Learn all about cheesemaking from local experts and taste over a dozen artisan cheeses. Savor a locavore picnic in the beautiful countryside, complete with wine, cheese, breads, charcuterie, fruit, nuts and more! A cheese lover’s dream!
- Learn about local history and cheesemaking over fresh Bovine Bakery pastries
- Visit the home of the Cowgirl Creamery and taste all of their award-winning cheeses
- Spend time with the sheep and goats at Toluma Farms & Tomales Farmstead Cheese Company
- Savor a gourmet locavore picnic on the farm with views of the rolling hills
- Explore the dairy life with a farm tour and tasting at Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Company or Two Rock Valley Goat Cheese (depending on farm availability)
- Meets in Point Reyes Station, an hour north of San Francisco
- Includes transportation, tours, tastings and a gourmet locavore picnic with wine
- Small groups of 4-7 guests
Available Wednesdays thru Sundays
from 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
$195 per person, plus processing fees
“The Cheese Lover’s Tour was wonderful in all respects. Elizabeth was knowledgeable, warm, fun and a true generational native to this area. The cheese tasting was incredible. It’s easy to see why this region is known for its award-winning products” — Julie K.